* More Information
1. Material: Cotton and Yarn
2. Width: 30 inches (76 cm).
3. Length / Length with Fringes: 74 inches (188 cm) / 91 inches (231 cm).
4. Made in: Chiapas, Mexico.
A Mexican Rebozo is a long flat garment used mostly by women in Mexico. It can be worn in various ways, usually folded or wrapped around the head and/or upper body to shade from the sun, provide warmth and as an accessory to an outfit. It is also used to carry babies and large bundles, especially among indigenous women.
1. Hand Wash and Hang Dry.
1. Tediously woven and brocaded by hand using some of the most ancient designs known to the North American continent.
2. High Quality, totally strong and durable.
3. Totally fashionable with denim jeans, yoga pants, shorts, etc., to make that original outfit complete.
4. Super rare to find.
5. Rebozo Shawl Ethnic Accesories from Mexico.
6. We bring to you this rarity of an original Mexican City Rebozo, handwoven on backstraploom by a Mayan masterweaver named Martha, from the town of San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico.
7. It is a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style