Mexican Women's Peasant Blouse Boho Huipil with Birds and Flowers Embroidery L/XL
- This Mexican Women's Blouse from Oaxaca in Southern Mexico and It's a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style!
- Totally fashionable and super rare find! Goes great with jeans, leggings, skirt, shorts. You name it!
- Cowgirl, Hippie, Boho Chic Style!
- Good example of Mexican Ethnic Clothing!
- Materials include yarn and cotton hand woven in waist loom
- Manta cloth with hand embroidery birds design. Very fine, completely hand smocked.
- This piece is identified with SKU # 0611
Neck: 12 inches
Sleeve to sleeve: 22 inches
Bust: 21 wide, 42 inches Total can fit someone with a 38 bust since there is a gusset at sleeve bottom.
Length: 26 inches
Weight: 145 g
Length:15cm. Quantity: 1 pouch (20 sticks in a cellophane pouch reading 'Salvia Blanco'. Duration: 30 minutes. Made in: Mexico. Sage:...
* Details * More Information * 1. Length: 6 inches. 2. Quantity: 1 Pouche (20 incense sticks inside a pouch...
* Incense Sticks Apple Cinnamon Hand rolled in Mexico. * Burn to attract love, money, wealth, prosperity, business success, stimulate...
Coconut incense sticks are made with oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts. Its fresh and sweet aroma makes it a good option to aromatize and liberate your space from bad smells.