* This Mexican Women's Rebozo Shawl handwoven on backstraploom by a Mayan masterweaver named Martha, from the town of San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico. Tediously woven and brocaded by hand using some of the most ancient designs known to the North American contient.
* Top quality, luxurious slightly open weave, yet totally strong and durable!
* Totally fashionable with denim jeans, yoga pants, shorts etc., to make that original outfit complete! Super rare find!
* New. Handwash, hand dry.
* Width: 10 inches/ 25.5 cm
* Length: 71 inches/ 180 cm