Material: Cotton and Yarn
Width: 30 inches (76 cm).
Length / Length with Fringes: 76 inches (193 cm) / 89 inches (226 cm).
Made in: Chiapas, Mexico.
A Mexican Rebozo is a long flat garment used mostly by women in Mexico. It can be worn in various ways, usually folded or wrapped around the head and/or upper body to shade from the sun, provide warmth and as an accessory to an outfit. It is also used to carry babies and large bundles, especially among indigenous women.
- Hand Wash and Hang Dry.
- Tediously woven and brocaded by hand using some of the most ancient designs known to the North American continent.
- High Quality, totally strong and durable.
- Totally fashionable with denim jeans, yoga pants, shorts, etc., to make that original outfit complete.
- Super rare to find.
- Rebozo Shawl Ethnic Accesories from Mexico.
- We bring to you this rarity of an original Mexican City Rebozo, handwoven on backstraploom by a Mayan masterweaver named Martha, from the town of San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico.
- It is a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style.