Cotton Manta Cloth with Hand Embroidery in Cotton Thread. Very fine, completely hand smocked.
X Small: 30 inches bust, 32 inches Length, 76 cm bust, 81.28 cm length
Small: 32 inches bust, 34 inches Length, 81.28 cm bust, 86.36 cm length
Made in: Chiapas, Mexico.
Hand wash and Hang dry.
1. Huipil from the Nahuatl word is the most common traditional garment worn by indigenous women from central Mexico to central America. It is a loose-fitting tunic, generally made from two or three pieces of fabric which are then joined together with stitching with an opening for the head and if the sides are sewn, opening for the arms. The length of the huipil can vary from a short blouse-like garment or long enough to reach the floor. They have different purposes as for weeding and even to dress the statues of saints.
2. Mexican Peasant Blouse huipil from the town of San Cristobal De Las Casas, Chiapas in Southern Mexico. It's a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style.
3. Totally fashionable and super rare find! Goes great with jeans, leggings, skirt, shorts.
* Details * More Information * 1. Length: 6 inches. 2. Quantity: 1 Pouche (20 incense sticks inside a pouch...
Coconut incense sticks are made with oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts. Its fresh and sweet aroma makes it a good option to aromatize and liberate your space from bad smells.
Length: 9 inches. Quantity: 1 pouch (20 sticks in a cellophane pouch reading "Amizcle" Musk Duration: 1.5 Hours. Made in:...
* Incense Sticks Myrrh Hand rolled in Mexico. * Burned (often with frankincense) for purification, consecration, healing, exorcism, and banishing...