Mexican Women's Peasant Blouse Boho Huipil with Birds Embroidery M/L
- This Mexican Women's Blouse from Oaxaca in Southern Mexico and It's a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style!
- Totally fashionable and super rare find! Goes great with jeans, leggings, skirt, shorts. You name it!
- Cowgirl, Hippie, Boho Chic Style!
- Good example of Mexican Ethnic Clothing!
- Materials include yarn and cotton hand woven in waist loom
- Manta cloth with hand embroidery birds design. Very fine, completely hand smocked.
- This piece is identified with SKU # 0607
Neck: 13 inches
Sleeve to sleeve: 20.5 inches
Bust: 40 inches
Length: 25.5 inches
Weight: 126 g