Mexican Women's Blouse Tunic Huipil Kaftan with Maize Flowers Embroidered from Chiapas
- Mexican Blouse huipil kaftan from the town of San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas in Southern Mexico is a great specimen of Frida Kahlo Style!
- Totally fashionable and super rare find! Goes great with jeans, leggings, skirt, shorts. You name it!
- Cowgirl, Hippie, Boho Chic Style!
- New huipil blouse/Kaftan
- Good example of Ethnic Mexican Clothing
- Manta cloth with hand embroidery in cotton thread. Very fine, completely hand smocked.
- XL - XXL
- Neck: 18 inches
- Sleeve to sleeve: 36 inches
- Width at bust/armpit to armpit: 34 inches wide, 68 inches total
- Length: 33 inches.
- Weight: 266.5 g
Payments taken through Paypal or also Bank of America.
Questions and comments welcome.