Mayan Copal Incense Sticks 50 packs 20 sticks each
* Original Mayan Mexican Copal Resin Incense Sticks Long Duration.
* Artisan made in southern Mexico.
*We are a mayan company, family owned, keeping alive the tradition of "Pom" or copal in our Tzotzil mayan native language tongue.
* Natural copal resin from the most selection origin
* Length 10 inches
* Buyers be aware of thick black sticks with appearance of copal, many us brea and other watered down resinous with perfume fixatives.
- Thinner sticks with more copal last just as long as thicker black sticks with less copal.
- Each stick lasts more than an hour.
- This incense is used in cleansing rituals, as the smoke is believed to help liberate "malas vibras" with its very uplifting, clear, woodsy smell.
- 20 sticks inside a cellophane pouch. Small tag reading 'copal', etc.
Thank you be sure to check out my other Mexican indigenous art items. We are glad to combine shipping and quote wholesale directly from our mexico site.
If you like to purchase more copal incense please see my other listing HERE (http://stores.ebay.com/MayanCopal/Copal-Resin-Incense-Sticks-/_i.html?_fsub=11959932014&_sid=102496214&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322) * MADE IN SOUTHERN MEXICO....
If you like to purchase more copal incense please see my other listing. * MADE IN SOUTHERN MEXICO. * NATURAL...
Mayan Copal is one of the most iconic products from Mesoamerican culture that is still used today. “Copal” or “Pom”, its Mayan name, has been burned over thousands of years in ceremonies including cleanses, smudging, Day of the Dead, healing rituals, etc.
Mayan Copal incense sticks are handmade in Chiapas, Mexico using only the best reed, charcoal, and natural copal resin known as “Protium Copal”.
Length:15cm. Quantity: 1 pouch (20 sticks in a cellophane pouch reading 'Salvia Blanco'. Duration: 30 minutes. Made in: Mexico. Sage:...