Dates from: 22 Million Years Old.
Color: This amber glows Green under UV and Sun light.
- Transparency: Good Clarity (Half Polished).
- Weight: 14.6 grams / 73 Carats.
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 27 mm x 20 mm.
Origin: Chiapas, Mexico.
Inclusion: Gnat Insect and Bubbles.
- SKU #01545
Mexican Amber is amber found in Mexico, created during the late Oligocene and early Miocene epochs of the Cenozoic Era in Southwestern North America, it may contain inclusions such as prehistoric insects, arthropods, plant fragments or epiphyllous fungi. It is worked into jewelry including pendants, rings and necklace, native people have believed amber stone to have healing and protective qualities.
- Natural, untreated Mexican amber. One of the most sought-after type of amber in the world.
- Good material for carving or jewelry projects.