* More Information
1. Length: 9.5 inches.
2. Quantity: 1000 Pouches (20 incense sticks inside a pouch reading 'COPAL').
3. Duration: Each stick lasts around 1.5 Hours.
4. Made in: Chiapas, Mexico.
Mayan Copal is one of the most iconic products from Mesoamerican culture that is still used today. “Copal” or “Pom”, its Mayan name, has been burned over thousands of years in ceremonies including cleanses, smudging, Day of the Dead, healing rituals, etc.
Mayan Copal incense sticks are handmade in Chiapas, Mexico using only the best reed, charcoal, and natural copal resin known as “Protium Copal”.
1. Artisan made in Southern Mexico.
2. Super strong and loved by all.
3. We are a Mayan Company, family owned, keeping alive the tradition of "POM" or Copal in our Tzotzil Mayan native tongue.
4. Natural copal resin from the most select origin.
5. Buyers be aware of the thick black sticks with appearance of copal, many use brae and other watered down resinous with perfume fixatives.
6. Thinner sticks with more copal last just as long as thicker black sticks with less copal. We source our copal incense directly from Mayan Families in Southern Mexico, unlike many who source in Mexico City.
7. This incense is used in cleansing rituals, as the smoke is believed to help liberate "MALAS VIBRAS" with its very uplifting, clear, woodsy smell.
WE WILL SHIP THE PRODUCT TO YOU IN 7 BOXES VIA DHL. SOME OF YOUR ORDER WILL BE READY TO SHIP RIGHT AWAY, AND OUR WORKSHOP MAKES 500 PACKS A WEEK ON AVERAGE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. PLEASE ALLOW TIME TO PREPARE THE COMPLETE ORDER, ON AVERAGE TOTAL OF 10-20 DAYS AND EXPECT 5 DAYS FOR DELIVERY TO USA/CANADA/SOUTH AMERICA AND 10 DAYS DELIVERY REST OF WORLD.